Gen Advisory Pty Ltd is a specialist Australian advisory and research firm supporting authorised deposit-taking institutions (ADIs).
We comprise a collegial, multi-disciplinary team of professionals. Collectively, our team members have over 25 years’ banking industry and regulatory experience, having previously been employed by: the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority; National Australia Banking (NAB) Group; and Australian Government, among others.
Gen Advisory's head office is located in the Sydney CBD.
To date, our team members have provided technical assistance to various organisations in Australia, United States and internationally.
How We Work
Central to Gen Advisory’s approach is gaining from the outset a clear understanding of our clients’ business needs and pain points. Following a comprehensive needs assessment, we will design for each client a tailored technical assistance programme, drawing from our repertoire of advisory services.
After the client has agreed to our proposed programme, we will work collaboratively with the client to achieve their desired outcomes.
Gen Advisory does not engage in aggressive sales or marketing practices.
Our Vision and Mission
• Our vision: “To be a trusted advisory partner to Australian authorised deposit-taking institutions”.
• Our mission: “To provide robust and unbiased technical assistance to the Australian banking sector”.
• Our long-term goals:
- To be a trusted advisor within our niche segments.
- To adhere at all times to Gen Advisory’s original values: namely: Quality; Respect; Diversity; Equality; Collaboration; and Continuous Learning.
- To develop collaborative partnerships with fellow advisers, regulators and banking institutions.
Our priority is to add value and develop long-term partnerships.
Our ultimate goal: To contribute towards a resilient and sustainable Australian banking sector.
Gen Advisory embraces diversity and inclusion.
Our aim is to maintain a positive environment in which each of our team members feels valued.
Founder & Managing Director
Adviser on financial inclusion
Adviser on FinTech
Tel:+1 (202) 429 2028
Our toolkit of service delivery modalities encompasses the following:
- • Banking research
- • Capacity-building
- • Strategic advice
- • Project implementation.
- • Speaking engagements.
- • Cultural audits
- • Credit analyses
- • ADI licence applications
“Gen Advisory will only accept client engagements where we are confident we have the necessary expertise and capacity to complete the assignment successfully.”