Gen Advisory’s various Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) initiatives are outlined below.
|Community||· Gen Advisory allocates a certain budget each year for donating to non-profit organisations.
· Gen Advisory is a Lifetime Sponsor of:
· Gen Advisory has also made small monetary donations to the following organsations to date:
· Total amount donated by Gen Advisory since our company’s establishment: A$ 9,609.18.
|Pro-Bono||Gen Advisory allocates a certain number of workdays each year to:
· providing pro-bono advice and research; and
· participating in pro-bono projects.
|Education||· Gen Advisory recognises the value of education as a tool for personal development and empowerment.
· All self-education expenses incurred by the Gen Advisory team are either reimbursed or subsidised by Gen Advisory, subject to appropriateness and budget availability.
Gen Advisory acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as First Australians, whose ancestral lands and waters we work and live on throughout Australia.
We acknowledge the cultural authority of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and pay our respects to Elders past and present.