Diversity & Inclusion
Our progress to date on diversity and inclusion:
- Gen Advisory has a non-discriminatory employment policy. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- We have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind.
- We actively support the advancement and empowerment of our female team members.
- We provide family-friendly workplace arrangements which have benefitted both our female and male team members.
- We have an “equal pay for equal work” policy.
- We have conducted and sponsored research aimed at advancing gender and financial equality.
Gen Advisory does not merely preach diversity and inclusion. We live it.
“In Gen Advisory’s experience, a person’s gender, ethnicity and religion has no correlation with his or her professional competence. What matters is whether or not the person has the appropriate expertise to perform the task at hand.
The same can be said for a person’s sexual orientation, political beliefs and physical abilities. Such factors are as irrelevant to a person’s job capabilities as his or her hair colour”.