Gen Advisory aims to minimise its impact on the environment, particularly in relation to waste production and paper usage.
Gen Advisory’s internal initiatives for minimising waste and saving paper:
- • Work with our vendors to produce recyclable packaging material.
- • Donate any excess office stationery to local charities.
- • Reduce, re-use and recycle plastic bags.
- • Ensure all waste is disposed of in the appropriate recycling bins.
- • Apply double-sided as default printer setting.
- • Use electronic instead of printed company letterhead wherever possible.
- • Share information and documents electronically, instead of in printed form.
- • Print only when necessary.
- • Where practicable, print 2 pages per sheet.